astrónomo.org   Foro dedicado a la observación astronómica para aficionados a la astronomía Bienvenido(a), Visitante
ingresa o  regístrate .
Ingresar nombre de usuario, contraseña, duración de la sesión

Búsqueda Avanzada    
astroshop

favoritos click: añadir ASTROSHOP a favoritos

... página cargada a fecha y hora :

255504 post, 19831 Temas, 11602 users
último usuario registrado:  GermanGB

INICIO LOGIN REGISTRO CALENDARIO JUEGOS LISTA TAGS* ÁLBUM LINKS SOFTWARE TEMÁTICOS? GUÍA·COMPRAS
info feed NCYT Info Meteo Movimientos Sísmicos
canal RSS
canal
RSS
Info Planisferios Celestes Órbitas Pseudo-3D ebay subasta astro ítems
:  

Alojamiento gratuito cerca de Gdansk - EURO2012

Página: [1]    bajar  * y última página * Imprimir
Autor Tema: Alojamiento gratuito cerca de Gdansk - EURO2012  (Leído 7316 veces)
astrons:   votos: 0
Pawel

42  Masculino  Tczew, Polonia 
clik ver los últimos

« del : Lun, 04-Jun-2012, UTC 20h.13m. »

Hi guys!

I live 25 km away from Gdansk (in Tczew) and I will be happy to host anyone who still doesn't have any accomodation booked yet.
What can I offer? A place to sleep, something to eat and we can drink some beer together Sonrisa 

Who am I? 35 years old, married with three children. So, we never have silence in the house Giñar

Who is invited? Someone who speaks english (sorry for that...), yo hablo espanol pero un poco... and someone who is openminded - whatever it means Giñar

If you're interested, write here in the topic. I repeat, it's a free offer.

Cheers,
Pawel

Hola chicos!
Vivo a unos 25km de Gdansk* y me alegraría poder alojar a quien quiera que  aún no tenga su reserva hecha.
¿Qué puedo ofrecer? Un lugar donde dormir, algo de comer y podemos beber unas cervezas juntos Sonrisa

¿Quien soy? 35 años de edad, casado y con tres críos. Por lo que nunca hay silencio en casa Giñar

¿Quien está invitado? Alguien que hable inglés (lo siento...), yo hablo español pero un poco... y alguien de mente abierta - con lo que eso signifique Giñar

Si estás interesado, escribe en éste hilo. Repito, es una oferta gratuíta.

Saludos,
Pawel

*Gdansk es la sede de la Selección Española de Fútbol para la Eurocopa 2012

« Últ. modif.: Mar, 05-Jun-2012, UTC 11h.51m. por Bufot » En línea
Sebtor
chico de los recados

Masculino 
clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #1 del : Lun, 04-Jun-2012, UTC 20h.33m. »

ja ja  puees

Familia me despido de vosotros.......

Sr. RASTER  !!  Sr. RAASTER !!

¿estás por aquiií todavía ?

Hidra
Tik Tok Tik Tok

155  Masculino  Sant Celoni 
clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #2 del : Lun, 04-Jun-2012, UTC 22h.18m. »

JAJAJJAAJ ya lo han bautizaoo... ahora se llama Pawel.

Saludos
Luis OKOK

Monturas: NEQ-6 Pro tuneada
Tubos: SCT 9.25 Celestron - baader ED66 APO
Camaras: QSI583 rueda filtros integrada - ZWO ASI 174MM
filtros fotometricos R, V y Ha
Raspberry PI4 4Ghz con Astroberry y Kstars

Obs. St. Celoni MPC - B70 / AAVSO - PLMA

Pawel

clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #3 del : Mar, 05-Jun-2012, UTC 06h.54m. »

He, he Sonrisa This time you're wrong.

Forgot to mention that my offer is for one or two persons. I will have to negotiate with my wife if more people decide to visit me Giñar

He, he Sonrisa Ésta vez os equivocáis.

Olvidé mencionar que mi oferta es para una o dos personas. Tendré que negociar con mi esposa si más gente decide visitarme Giñar

« Últ. modif.: Mar, 05-Jun-2012, UTC 11h.53m. por Bufot » En línea
Tajeiro

El cosmos de Tajeiro

43  Masculino  València 
clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #4 del : Mar, 05-Jun-2012, UTC 08h.35m. »

Good luck with the negociations...  Giñar  I supppose your wife likes astronomy too.  Girar ojos

What about the sky in Poland...? Here we've got a huge problem to find a good place to look at the stars.  tickedoff

Somniador fustrat de cels nets.

« Últ. modif.: Mar, 05-Jun-2012, UTC 08h.36m. por Tajeiro » En línea
Pawel

clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #5 del : Mar, 05-Jun-2012, UTC 09h.02m. »

We still can find good places to observe, especially in mountains on south of of Poland. Unfortunately I live in opposite side of the country, at Baltic sea. Twice a year me and my friends go to the moiuntains to StarParities (there are even 4  or 5 official StarParties organized).

We have a nice place which is 40km away from Tczew and ca.30km away from Gdansk. Not Namibia but still ok Giñar

I don't know how bad the sky you have buy in good weather I can see M31 with naked eye from my balcony, although I live on the periphery of quite big city (65000 citizens).

Since 2 years I am in solar observing (I have Coronado SM90) so light pollution is not a problem Giñar It is going to be soon because this month I am receiving 22" F/3,7 newtonian mirror Giñar

Tajeiro

El cosmos de Tajeiro

43  Masculino  València 
clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #6 del : Mar, 05-Jun-2012, UTC 11h.53m. »

You can take a look here and check how my skies are... At the beginning, the pollution was getting me crazy  tickedoff  and unfortunately I'm getting used to it...  el grito

Zones de observació, contaminació lumínica i cel de la comunitat valenciana

I live inside the orange spot on the east side of Spain and I can tell you that is very complicated to see anything in this kind of skies and the same problem for a lot of mates of this forum. Good weather... bad skies. For me, M31 is difficult even using a telescope so you can imagine...  cuchillado so we should go to different places to enjoy this hobbie every new moon. We have no other solution. If not... double stars, moon, planets and only a few of objects. No way...

Since 2 years I am in solar observing (I have Coronado SM90) so light pollution is not a problem Giñar It is going to be soon because this month I am receiving 22" F/3,7 newtonian mirror

We were waiting for the new results...  tongue3 Your work is awesome. Keep sharing this things with us, please.  OKOK

Pawel

clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #7 del : Mar, 05-Jun-2012, UTC 12h.49m. »

Huh, it looks awfull. How distant are the "black places" from you? Looking at the whole country it doesn't look so bad Giñar

Getting back to the topic - my offer is still valid.

There are still some tickets to buy from UEFA: http://www.ticketing.uefa.com  you just need to be lucky to get it Giñar

Tajeiro

El cosmos de Tajeiro

43  Masculino  València 
clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #8 del : Mar, 05-Jun-2012, UTC 13h.46m. »

Huh, it looks awfull. How distant are the "black places" from you? Looking at the whole country it doesn't look so bad Giñar

In my situation at least 1 hour to reach this special places.

Getting back to the topic - my offer is still valid.

There are still some tickets to buy from UEFA: http://www.ticketing.uefa.com  you just need to be lucky to get it Giñar

I'm not going to be disturbing in the middle of this announcentment.  blush

Good luck and don't forget that there is one person of the forum that recently went to your country but I don't know exactly where and maybe he will be busy right now but who knows in the future.

« Últ. modif.: Mar, 05-Jun-2012, UTC 13h.46m. por Tajeiro » En línea
Pawel

clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #9 del : Sáb, 09-Jun-2012, UTC 14h.23m. »

Guys! Tomorrow is the first match with Italy. I will go to FanZone to Gdansk. Anyone wants to join me? Sonrisa

Pawel

clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #10 del : Jue, 14-Jun-2012, UTC 18h.40m. »

I keep fingers crosse for Your team tonight Sonrisa

There is still no interest so still have free space in my house for you !!!

Catalin Fus from CFF Telescopes will visit me for the matchday (he also has tickets) and stays at night so there will be also opportunity to talk about astronomy in good companion Giñar
We will go to Gdansk and get back by car so you will not need to worry about comunication.

You don't even have to have the tickets for the match. In Gdansk is a huge FanZone (30.000 poeople capacity) so you will find Amigos de Espana Giñar

raster

43  Masculino  Vilanova i la Geltrú 
clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #11 del : Lun, 18-Jun-2012, UTC 16h.39m. »

HI!!!!!! Yes, i'm here!!! OKOK OKOK
I'd like to try to meet us for sharing knowledges about our experiencies.
 unfortunately, i still getting use to this new way of life in your country Giñar
Here it's gets light at 3 am!!!!!! eeeeeh !? eeeeeh !? eeeeeh !? eeeeeh !? eeeeeh !? glubs glubs glubs
You only can enjoy astronomy three hours in a night!!!!!......  eeeeeh !? eeeeeh !? eeeeeh !? flasheado flasheado flasheado Llorar Llorar Llorar

But... this past saturday i saw a clearly sky for first time since i'm here. Llorar Llorar Llorar no but

The experience.... marvellously... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :love2: :love2: :love2: tomaya
I was in the "balcony" of my "second house" with the street  lights & i'm enjoying a sky better than the best places of Catalonia!!!!! tomaya tomaya tomaya ilusionado ilusionado ilusionado ilusionado :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

sincerely when i know that i'll come here, i deleted my astronomy file because i don't want to miss my telescope  Indeciso but since this saturday i 'm so happy  Cheesy Cheesy
Tomorrow i'll send a mail for try to meet us some day for enjoy this hobby.

Anyway, I'm learning your language with some teachers and it's so difficult.... Llorar Llorar Llorar but i'll learn it!!! Giñar i have three years or some more Girar ojos
Congratulations for your nice country  OKOK

Refractor 150/1200. en LXD75.+Guía Celestron 70/400.+ Webcam SPC900 modificada v1.50+Diagonal LongPern Dieléctrico2"+Celestron Refractor C-102. 100/1000 en  EM10 picgoto++. Oculares Ortoscópicos  Baader. Barlow Meade Super 3x.Barlow Celestron 2x M42. Canon EOS 1000D. Láser 50mW. Filtro Solar Baader. Enfocador automático Nandofocus

raster

clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #12 del : Lun, 18-Jun-2012, UTC 16h.51m. »

JAJAJJAAJ ya lo han bautizaoo... ahora se llama Pawel.

Saludos
Luis OKOK

jajajaja,  Sonreir Sonreir Sonreir  knuppel2 knuppel2 knuppel2

Now I'm living in lask but i'd like to search an another on near Lodz or Zdunska Wola leng

dziękuję
Na razie

Tajeiro

El cosmos de Tajeiro

43  Masculino  València 
clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #13 del : Lun, 18-Jun-2012, UTC 16h.55m. »

You only can enjoy astronomy three hours in a night!!!!!......

bluekopf

I was in the "balcony" of my "second house" with the street  lights & i'm enjoying a sky better than the best places of Catalonia!!!!!

Very happy to hear this¡¡¡  OKOK

It seems that you're getting used very quickly and at the same time enjoying the sky.  OKOK

raster

clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #14 del : Mar, 19-Jun-2012, UTC 07h.37m. »

Does Somebody know an astronomy shop near Lodz for buy a telescope? Sonrisa

Sebtor
chico de los recados

Masculino 
clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #15 del : Mié, 20-Jun-2012, UTC 16h.02m. »

creo que aquí tendrás la oportunidad para discernir las diferencias entre  crepúsculo astronómico, crepúsculo naútico, y crepúsculo civil

el astronómico si es que llega
¿estás a mas de +49.5º de latitud  ?  (= 90-18-23.5 ) ,  éstas fechas ya en pleno solsticia , a partir de ahí , no será noche cerrada: la medianoche

Tajeiro

El cosmos de Tajeiro

43  Masculino  València 
clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #16 del : Dom, 01-Jul-2012, UTC 22h.25m. »

Lo siento pero no me puedo callarrrrrrrrrrrrr ! CAMPEONESSSSSSSSSSSS DE EUROPA, POLONIA Y UKRANIA, Y DEL MUNDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !  colegas cerveceros Bob Esponja tomaya

Yo tampoco...  Girar ojos

EURO CHAMPIONS¡¡¡¡

Una gran gesta la conseguida. 3 títulos no son ninguna broma. Enhorabuena a los campeones¡¡¡

raster

clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #17 del : Lun, 02-Jul-2012, UTC 10h.58m. »

abducción en masa en manufactura de lodz.... leng leng Sonreir Sonreir Sonreir Sonreir

el sol al norte Giñar

la luna al sur ilusionado

« Últ. modif.: Lun, 02-Jul-2012, UTC 11h.02m. por raster » En línea
Tajeiro

El cosmos de Tajeiro

43  Masculino  València 
clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #18 del : Lun, 02-Jul-2012, UTC 12h.57m. »

abducción en masa en manufactura de lodz....

Vaya pedazo de destello que está pegando la pantalla gigante... ponle un filtro polarizador a la cámara para esas magnitudes.  Sonreir

raster

clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #19 del : Lun, 02-Jul-2012, UTC 15h.25m. »

tú crees que estaba para filtros???? bastante que podía ver a la gente..... crazy2 crazy2 crazy2 Sonreir Sonreir    y a los polacos borrachuzos pidiéndonos las camisetas..... Malvado Malvado

Joer si lo sé, cobramos las fotos.....  a las polacas les pirra las camisetas rojas...... :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:  jejejejej  Giñar Sonreir Sonreir

« Últ. modif.: Lun, 02-Jul-2012, UTC 15h.26m. por raster » En línea
anceco2002

54  Masculino  ripollet 
clik ver los últimos

« respuesta #20 del : Lun, 02-Jul-2012, UTC 16h.52m. »

lo de los balones haciendo de sofa ,un puntazo.un par de ellos para mi terraza no irian mal.

un saludo raster.

Mont.: celestron CG5-GT
celestron SC 8"   --WO ED-8O APO 80/545
Barlow  ultima 2x y televue 3x
diagonal baader  cliklook  2" - diagonal WO carbono 1,25" -microenfoque sc baader
reductor antares 6,3
kit  lunatico
HYPERION  10-13-17-21-24  ASPHERIC 31-36   HYPERION  zoom 8-24+kit zoom 3,5-10,5
filtros baader--  neudimiun---uhc-s------lunar 10%--baader 685 --baader ir-cut-astronomic742
SW plossl 28mm-2", SW plossl 26mm-1,25", omni 15mm-1,25", SW uwa9mm-1,25", SW uwa 6mm-1,25", Celestron X-CEL 5mm.-

Tags:   Ir Arriba  subir
Página: [1]    subir  * final de la última página, y fin de tema.* Imprimir

navegar a otro subforo:  
Tema: Alojamiento gratuito cerca de Gdansk - EURO2012

(Leído 7316 veces)

astrons: votos: 0
Compartir este Tema... RSS para todo el subforo
compartir en FACEBOOK
Para Foros :
(BBCode)
Para Blogs / Webs :
(HTML)
click *click aquí* tiendas de EBAY internacionales con material astronómico (selección rápida)     ebay subasta astro ítems
tis cam ** CLICK aquí: para buscar WEBCAMS útiles para astronomía en EBAY
astroshop

favoritos click: añadir ASTROSHOP a favoritos. (patrocinador foro)

libros poster

| Índice de foros - SITEMAP | lista cronológica de temas creados |
* para compartir temas específicos o fotos del álbum encontrarás los botones más arriba *
COMPARTE EL FORO EN: canal RSS síguenos en twitter
Facebook Compartir FAN PAGE:
home
CÓDIGOS HTML y BANNER PARA ENLAZAR A NUESTRA PÁGINA PRINCIPAL, click en: astronomo150
RECUERDA QUE MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER NO SIGUE UN ESTANDAR
OPTIMIZADO PARA NAVEGAR CON FIREFOX. si no lo tienes descárgalo aquí. o CON GOOGLE CHROME si no lo tienes descárgalo aquí.
PARA ANDROID SE RECOMIENDA OPERA MOBIL (no el mini) descárgalo aquí.
Licencia de Creative Commons astronomo.org by each autor is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.astronomo.org.